Pippin class have been learning about how Harvest Festival is celebrated. Today we have made our own bread and reflected upon why bread is a symbol of Harvest and why Christians thank God for the food we eat.
- A Taster into the World of Secondary Science October 15, 2021
- European Day of Languages – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Thorncombe First Responders Training Day October 4, 2021
- Jeans for Genes Day – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Little Acorns at Thorncombe St Mary’s July 13, 2021
- Thorncombe Discovery June 29, 2021