Children from both classes enthusiastically challenged themselves and encouraged each other to run for as long as they could on a 700m course around the school grounds and adjacent countryside. Mr Jarad, our sports coach, hosted the event with marshalling support from our PFA. Other plans for whole school events include a Speed Bounce in the New Year.
- Pippin Class RE lesson at St Mary’s Church December 14, 2021
- Copper Beech wins House Cross Country Run December 14, 2021
- Remembrance Sunday at St Mary’s Church Thorncombe November 15, 2021
- Inspiring future farmers November 15, 2021
- Orchestral Workshop at Axe Valley Academy November 15, 2021
- A Taster into the World of Secondary Science October 15, 2021