Orchard Class discussed how linguistic diversity can help achieve greater intercultural understanding and is a key element in the rich cultural heritage of Europe. Tied into this and our ‘Travel the World’ theme, the children created mini books demonstrating the French that they had been practising.
- A Taster into the World of Secondary Science October 15, 2021
- European Day of Languages – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Thorncombe First Responders Training Day October 4, 2021
- Jeans for Genes Day – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Little Acorns at Thorncombe St Mary’s July 13, 2021
- Thorncombe Discovery June 29, 2021