This week in Pippin class we kicked off our minibeast topic by creating our own wormery. We found worms in the school grounds and carefully added the layers of sand and soil to the wormery. We then added leaves on the top to rot down and give the worms some delicious food to eat!
- A Taster into the World of Secondary Science October 15, 2021
- European Day of Languages – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Thorncombe First Responders Training Day October 4, 2021
- Jeans for Genes Day – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Little Acorns at Thorncombe St Mary’s July 13, 2021
- Thorncombe Discovery June 29, 2021