This afternoon we became plant detectives and discovered just how amazing and different plants can be. The children took a closer look at some plants we found around the local area and recorded their observations. There were brilliant discussions between children and they produced some excellent, detailed observational drawings. Next week, we will continue to explore plants and the specifically the parts of plants we can eat. We will build on this knowledge on Friday with our trip to Washingpool farm.
- A Taster into the World of Secondary Science October 15, 2021
- European Day of Languages – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Thorncombe First Responders Training Day October 4, 2021
- Jeans for Genes Day – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Little Acorns at Thorncombe St Mary’s July 13, 2021
- Thorncombe Discovery June 29, 2021