Religious Education is delivered throughout the school, based on the Dorset Agreed Syllabus. This is a legal requirement, although any parent has the right to withdraw a child, wholly or partly, from this area of the curriculum and from collective worship. Requests for withdrawal should be made in writing and arrangements for withdrawal will be discussed on an individual basis. Whole school, departmental and class assemblies are regularly held which are reflective in nature and reflect cultural diversity.
- A Taster into the World of Secondary Science October 15, 2021
- European Day of Languages – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Thorncombe First Responders Training Day October 4, 2021
- Jeans for Genes Day – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Little Acorns at Thorncombe St Mary’s July 13, 2021
- Thorncombe Discovery June 29, 2021