On Thursday 1st February the whole school took part in a rather muddy welly walk to the woods. We are so lucky to live in an area where the school can enjoy the lovely village surroundings as the children love to get out and about. Sorry parents for the muddy clothes!
- A Taster into the World of Secondary Science October 15, 2021
- European Day of Languages – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Thorncombe First Responders Training Day October 4, 2021
- Jeans for Genes Day – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Little Acorns at Thorncombe St Mary’s July 13, 2021
- Thorncombe Discovery June 29, 2021