Children of all ages keenly participated in a mix of running, throwing, jumping and skipping challenges supported by parents, grandparents and friends on the sidelines. The children’s enthusiasm and sportsmanship shone with good effort by all and some emerging talent spotted. With Mrs Riani’s encouragement, our Little Pips had their own moments of stardom too. Everyone appreciated the refreshments laid on by the PFA prompting children and parents to linger and socialise at the end of the day.
- A Taster into the World of Secondary Science October 15, 2021
- European Day of Languages – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Thorncombe First Responders Training Day October 4, 2021
- Jeans for Genes Day – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Little Acorns at Thorncombe St Mary’s July 13, 2021
- Thorncombe Discovery June 29, 2021