Executive Headteacher – Mr Luke Owen
Head of School – Miss Emily Smith
- Orchard Class Teachers – Miss Emily Smith, Mrs Clare Deem and Mr Gareth Mee
- Pippin Class Teachers – Mrs Tanya Murray and Miss Rosalind Waite
- Ages 2-4 Little Pips Childcare Worker – Mrs Maureen Lockett and Mrs Claire Dutson
- SENDCo – Mrs Clare Kew
- Forest School – Miss Wendy Robertshaw and Mr Gareth Mee
- Mrs Wendy Holloway
Breakfast Club and After School Club Leader
- Mrs Melanie Diamond
- Mrs Zoe Aspinall and Mrs Jane Boxall
- Mrs Beverley Harding and Mrs Karen Goodall
Music – Mrs Polly Orr-Ewing
Sport – PH Sports and Sporting Chance
ICT and Computer Programming – Mr Dan Harris
We have been enjoying lots of different activities at After School Club recently, including making giant heart-shaped cookies at Cooking Club, online drawing tutorials at Arts and Crafts Club and sitting behind the wheel of a racing car at Q&A! Breakfast and After...
Thorncombe St Marys was pleased to host a Cross-Country Race for Key Stage Two children across the Lyme Cluster group of schools on 29th January. All the children were very enthusiastic about taking part and welcoming children from other schools. Well done to everyone...
Pippin class children, as part of their dinosaur topic, have been learning about the differences between omnivores, carnivores and herbivores by taking part in a very messy activity, exploring......dinosaur poo! (That's playdough to you and me, but don't tell the...