On Thursday 24th January, children will be taking part in a photography day led by Iain Green. The children will work in groups throughout the day within the school grounds. Using specialist camera equipment, children will take pictures of their surroundings. Some of these images will be produced and shared with the school. We look forward to seeing the wonderful results of this short project!
- A Taster into the World of Secondary Science October 15, 2021
- European Day of Languages – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Thorncombe First Responders Training Day October 4, 2021
- Jeans for Genes Day – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Little Acorns at Thorncombe St Mary’s July 13, 2021
- Thorncombe Discovery June 29, 2021