Pippin class have been learning about how Harvest Festival is celebrated. Today we have made our own bread and reflected upon why bread is a symbol of Harvest and why Christians thank God for the food we eat.
- Pippin Class RE lesson at St Mary’s Church December 14, 2021
- Copper Beech wins House Cross Country Run December 14, 2021
- Remembrance Sunday at St Mary’s Church Thorncombe November 15, 2021
- Inspiring future farmers November 15, 2021
- Orchestral Workshop at Axe Valley Academy November 15, 2021
- A Taster into the World of Secondary Science October 15, 2021