To encourage our children to champion causes meaningful to them, the whole school united to help make a difference for children affected by genetic disorders. Through £1 donations to wear jeans for the day we raised £38.50 to help provide vital care, equipment and activities to improve the lives of the half a million UK children with life-altering genetic disorders. Miss Chestney led an assembly with a film featuring children who have been helped by the charity.
- A Taster into the World of Secondary Science October 15, 2021
- European Day of Languages – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Thorncombe First Responders Training Day October 4, 2021
- Jeans for Genes Day – September 2021 October 4, 2021
- Little Acorns at Thorncombe St Mary’s July 13, 2021
- Thorncombe Discovery June 29, 2021