This week in Pippin class we kicked off our minibeast topic by creating our own wormery. We found worms in the school grounds and carefully added the layers of sand and soil to the wormery. We then added leaves on the top to rot down and give the worms some delicious food to eat!
- Pippin Class RE lesson at St Mary’s Church December 14, 2021
- Copper Beech wins House Cross Country Run December 14, 2021
- Remembrance Sunday at St Mary’s Church Thorncombe November 15, 2021
- Inspiring future farmers November 15, 2021
- Orchestral Workshop at Axe Valley Academy November 15, 2021
- A Taster into the World of Secondary Science October 15, 2021