This afternoon we became plant detectives and discovered just how amazing and different plants can be. The children took a closer look at some plants we found around the local area and recorded their observations. There were brilliant discussions between children and they produced some excellent, detailed observational drawings. Next week, we will continue to explore plants and the specifically the parts of plants we can eat. We will build on this knowledge on Friday with our trip to Washingpool farm.
- Pippin Class RE lesson at St Mary’s Church December 14, 2021
- Copper Beech wins House Cross Country Run December 14, 2021
- Remembrance Sunday at St Mary’s Church Thorncombe November 15, 2021
- Inspiring future farmers November 15, 2021
- Orchestral Workshop at Axe Valley Academy November 15, 2021
- A Taster into the World of Secondary Science October 15, 2021