On Thursday 1st February the whole school took part in a rather muddy welly walk to the woods. We are so lucky to live in an area where the school can enjoy the lovely village surroundings as the children love to get out and about. Sorry parents for the muddy clothes!
- Pippin Class RE lesson at St Mary’s Church December 14, 2021
- Copper Beech wins House Cross Country Run December 14, 2021
- Remembrance Sunday at St Mary’s Church Thorncombe November 15, 2021
- Inspiring future farmers November 15, 2021
- Orchestral Workshop at Axe Valley Academy November 15, 2021
- A Taster into the World of Secondary Science October 15, 2021