Our first key text this term is ‘The Green Ship’ By Quentin Blake. This morning we made the most of the wonderful weather and stepped outside to take part in role play and drama linked to the discovery of a ‘The Green Ship’. Children worked in pairs and thought deeply about the characters and their thoughts, motives and feelings as they explored the parts of the ship. We felt very lucky to have our wonderful ship outside our classroom, which most children used throughout the task. We will extend this by asking children to write in role in the next few sessions.
- Pippin Class RE lesson at St Mary’s Church December 14, 2021
- Copper Beech wins House Cross Country Run December 14, 2021
- Remembrance Sunday at St Mary’s Church Thorncombe November 15, 2021
- Inspiring future farmers November 15, 2021
- Orchestral Workshop at Axe Valley Academy November 15, 2021
- A Taster into the World of Secondary Science October 15, 2021